Saturday, October 20, 2007

Turg Talk: an Introduction

I wouldn't call myself a technophile, but I don't fear it either. This idea of "blogging" has lingered long enough that even household pets seem to be able to express their most superficial thoughts, so why can't I? If you know me in the actual world, you know I have a fairly strong opinion about somethings, like the city of Boston and the state of American Theatre. Perhaps a blog is an ideal place to share them.
I see a fair amount of theatre, but I am not so interested in "reviewing plays," per se. Rather, I would like to use current plays, articles or trends as a jumping off point for discussion about what is right (and wrong) about Contemporary American Theatre. I hope you will engage in debate. A civilized exchange of ideas is hot.

No comments: